As a resident of Greenwich and a Real Estate professional, my highest priority is customer service and meeting your needs first. I will exhaust every effort to satisfy your criteria as a buyer, seller or landlord. With out of the box thinking, creative solutions and my exceptional communication skills, feel confident that you are being represented with the highest degree of integrity and knowledge available. In addition, I bring 25 years of business ownership, sales and hospitality management experience along with a client centric attitude to our relationship.
Naturally, I believe a Real Living Sales Professional is the best person to handle your real estate needs. Our Sales Professionals have been trained and supervised, we know how to listen to your wants and needs and we know how to get you the answers you need to make the right decisions.
As a Real Living Five Corners Sales Professional, we are trained to provide Premier Service®, which is your guarantee that we’ll guide you through the transaction from start to finish:
- We’ll talk about why you want to buy a home.
- We’ll discuss the best methods to help get your home sold quickly.
- We’ll discuss affordability and market conditions.
- We’ll talk about lifestyles and neighborhoods.
- We’ll outline ways to view and compare homes.
- We’ll offer you tips on how to best market your home for sale.
- We’ll narrow the choices and show you the best options.
If there is one thing that my prior 10 year career of Sales Management in the Wine & Spirits industry has taught me, it's the value of relationship building, making every conversation a winning one and that if you don't have your reputation, you have nothing! While the challenges of overseeing a $100 million dollar wine and spirits portfolio and over 80 managers and sales representatives in Metro-NY was daunting, it demanded pin point communication and motivation in order to be successful.
Finally, as a life long cyclist and an owner of a successful performance bicycle business in Greenwich, I can share all the best roads to ride and how to connect into a fitness lifestyle.
I look forward to our first meeting and assisting you in any of your Real Estate needs in the Greenwich, CT and Westchester, NY areas.
Senior Sales Associate CT & NY
"Great service never takes a day off"!
· National Association of REALTORS®
· Greenwich Association of REALTORS®
· Connecticut Association of REALTORS®
· Greenwich, CMLS and HGAR Multiple Listing Services
· USA Cycling Member
· Supporter/Fundraiser-Connecticut Cycling Advancement Program
· Supporter/Fundraiser-Connecticut Challenge Ride & Cancer Survivor Center
· Supporter and Fundraiser- Sunshine Kids
· President/Owner- Yellow Jersey Cycle, Greenwich
· Johnson & Wales University- Bachelor Degree- Hotel/Restaurant Institutional Management 1990
· International Wine Center- Higher Certificate Examination 1999